POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cathy's World #2 : Re: Cathy's World #2 Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cathy's World #2
From: Janet
Date: 20 Apr 2007 16:45:01
Message: <web.4629260f1a29668ea517c74b0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> Thanks Janet, I shall need it  :-)
> Yes, the hard stuff (in terms of material) is easiest to model. However,
> people have done it, so we should be able too, shouldn't we?
> I have first to finish a couple of things and then I start in earnest. And I
> shall report back here about my impressions.
>
> Thomas

Yes, Thomas, we should be able to. :) We can do anything! Another trick you
can try is morph targets. This is where you take existing clothing and
modify it somehow in Wings, Blender, whatever. It works great, but the only
issue is, you can't add or subtract vertices, so its limited that way. You
can do this with figures too, not just clothing.